The fall 2010 to spring 2011 schedule for Princess Cruises is now available, and the line has added two Pacific crossings between California and Sydney in addition to several Hawaiian cruises.
“Due to the enthusiastic response to our 2009 Trans Pacific sailing we wanted to offer additional opportunities to experience this unique itinerary,” says Princess Cruises executive vice president. “The two new month-long sailings visiting 13 tropical ports of call will give cruisers a true taste of the idyllic South Pacific.”
Here is a list of the new Princess Itineraries:
• 2-day Pacific Coastal (Vancouver to San Francisco) – September 20, 2010
• 30-day Hawaii, Tahiti & South Pacific (San Francisco to Sydney) – September 22, 2010
• 29-day Hawaii, Tahiti & South Pacific (Sydney to Los Angeles) – October 23, 2010
• 10-day Mexican Riviera (roundtrip out of Los Angeles) – January 5, 2011
• 14-day Hawaiian Islands (roundtrip out of Los Angeles) – January 29, 2011
• 14-day Hawaiian Islands (roundtrip out of Los Angeles) – February 26, 2011
• 14-day Hawaiian Islands (roundtrip out of Los Angeles) – March 26, 2011
The fares for a two-day coastal cruise start at $199, the Hawaiian cruises at $1995, and the nearly month-long-cruises across the Pacific start at $4195.
To make room in the schedule, Princess canceled approximately 15 cruises that were scheduled for Mexican Riviera itineraries.